General Legal Advice on Family Law:
Family Law is a highly sensitive area and each individual will require independent advice tailored to their situation. Any person experiencing relationship breakdown should always take independent legal advice on the issues effecting their particular circumstances.
The information contained in this website is for informative purposes only and should not be relied on in any particular case.
- Judicial Separation & Divorce
- Civil Partnership & Cohabitation
- Collaborative Law & Mediation
- Ancillary Relief
- Life Insurance & Pension Adjustment Orders
- Recognition of Foreign Marriages/Divorces
- Division of Assets
- Child Law
- International Child Abduction
- Re-location Applications